For Sale: 39818 N River Bend Road Anthem, AZ 85086
Don’t miss this nicely updated home in the wonderful community of Anthem, AZ!
This is a beautifully remodeled Radiance model on the East end of Anthem Parkside! This remodeled four bedroom home is on the highly desired quiet end of Anthem.
You’ll love the recently remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances and the open floor plan with large family and dining rooms. There’s also a large back yard with a fenced pool with paver patio, shaded pergola and a stacked stone firepit with flagstone seating area! Some of the other features include 18” tile, surround sound, security system, ceiling fans in every room and much more!
There’s even a whole house filtration system that was installed in 2014 so you can drink water straight from the tap!
This beautiful home also has extra attic insulation, insulated interior walls, low E windows and window sunscreens for a quiet and energy efficient home. Enjoy being just a very short distance from Diamond Canyon Elementary and a beautiful community pocket park.
Here’s some photos of 39818 N River Bend. Please feel free to click any of the photos to emlarge them.
Check out this map of the area. We think you’ll love living the Anthem lifestyle just like these homeowners have enjoyed it for the past 11 years.
More Info: 39818 N River Bend
Address: 39818 N River Bend Road
Square Feet: 1965
- Fenced pool
- Custom Back yard fire pit
- Back yard pergola with shade and flagstone seating area
- Paver patio
- Wired for sound and TV at patio
- Wired for sound in all rooms including garage downstairs
- Surround sound wiring at niche
- Surround sound prewire in master bedroom
- Upgraded stainless steel appliances
- Two different options for dining and entertainment areas (original tv/entertainment area is now our dining area so we rewired in the old “sitting room” to move that entertainment area.
- Upgraded 18” tile floors downstairs
- Whole house filtration system
- New water heater, new dishwasher, new washer
- Upgraded attic insulation to +/- R40
- All interior walls were insulated so house is very quiet
- 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath 1965 sf
- Quiet street with great neighbors!!
- Flagstone walkway from front driveway to back yard
- Nice grass area in back yard with desert landscaping in front.
- Roll down sun shades at back patio
- Would consider selling custom BOOS block butcher block table, wine fridge, and stainless steel bbq on separate bill of sale
- Wired for ceiling fans in every room
- Large storage room/closet under stairs
- Front door security screen
- House is wired for security and currently using COX home system
- Wired for COX GIGABLAST internet
- Pre-wired for rock speakers around pool. (stubbed to the outside in box)
- Upgraded tile in upstairs baths and laundry room
Contact Nick Bastian or Hud Reiersgaard at the office at 602-803-6425 or call Hud’s cell phone at 480-710-8090 to see this nice Anthem home today.
owner / agent