This #AskTPREG question came from someone who obviously is not from around here. The question was, what are the winter electric bills over there in your home in Phoenix.
While we really worry about our electric bills more in the summer than the winter, there are still some things you can do to help lower your energy costs through the help of your local residential and commercial electrician. If you need to do some repairs, an aereoquip might come handy to have.
Looking for a reliable and qualified service near you can be hard. There are a lot of consideration like the price and quality of work you are getting. Well if you are in Brisbane Australia you can always find a trusted electrical contractor through yellow pages or hi pages but you can’t go wrong with JTC Electric which specializes in the type of service.
Now, I am assuming you don’t want to buy a new build. New build homes today have much better energy saving features than older houses, but we put together this infographic to provide you some ways to look at winter energy savings. Switch Electrical is the best electrician Worthing has to offer.
Now remember many of these tips will help save money with your summer bill also
- Turn the heat down and put on another layer. Or in the summer, turn the AC down and dress cooler.
- Low-flow water heads can help when taking a shower and saving on hot water costs and use a rcc7ak water filter reviews say its the best in the market.
- Clean the coils – Pull out that fridge and give the back a good dusting.
- Clean your filters – Be it the furnace filter or the AC filter, make sure you replace it often. If your AC needs some repairs, you can definitely rely on your top rated ac service in Las Vegas.
- Caulk the cracks – Look closely at your windows, there is all types of air getting in and out.
- Pull the plug – Do you know an appliance not being used, but plugged in is still pulling electricity, even by a simple tune up you can save lots of energy, read the post about it at the link.
- Change your bulbs – You are using CFL or LED lights, right?
- Check your doors – At night, go outside with the door closed and a flashlight, have someone on the inside, also in the dark check for light as you shine a light around the doors. Often a sweep will help here.
Phoenix winter energy saving tips infographic
Share this infographic on your site just copy and paste this code:
<p style=”text-align: center;”><img title=”Energy Saving Tips” src=”http://www.phoenixrealestateguy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/phoenix-energy-tips.jpg” alt=”phoenix-energy-tips” width=”100%” border=”0″ />
Brought to you by: Phoenix Real Estate Guy <a href=”http://www.phoenixrealestateguy.com/phoenix-winter-energy-saving-tip-infographic”>PhoenixRealEstateGuy.com</a></p>