Damn these “meme’s” that float around the Blogiverse! You probably know how they work… someone with too much time on their hands thinks up some question (typically personal) and starts a post, “tagging” others to do the same, and it flies across the Internet. Before you know it, you’ve found out more about some people than you probably want to know…
Heather Barr at the North Phoenix Agent Blog tagged me.
Here are the rules for this one:
(1) list 7 things about yourself, (2) tag 7 people to do the meme on themselves including a link to their site.
Without further ado — 7 Things About Me:
1) I had my tonsils removed when I was 38 years old. I thought I was going to die. I lost 27 pounds in a month (and yes, it all went right back on. See #3).
2) I didn’t graduate from college until I was 38. (38 was an interesting year.)
3) When I got married I had a 28 inch waist. I now have a 40 inch waist. Francy makes me happy and is a great cook. Happy + food = expanding waistline.
4) I used to ride a bicycle at least 150 miles a week (hence the 28 inch waist).
5) I am the son and son-of-a-son of a preacher man.
6) I was the Senior Class President in High School. My platform consisted solely of the fact that I would be 18 by graduation — old enough to buy beer for the graduation party.
7) I’m a trivia junkie. I can recall obscure and meaningless facts, but likely can not tell you what I had for lunch yesterday.