OK real estate types, here is your chance to win a FREE all-conference pass to Inman Real Estate Connect 2009 in San Francisco.
Last night I won two free passes to Connect SF in a contest on Twitter. I’m already registered to attend, so I thought I’d give them away here on Phoenix Real Estate Guy ”“ much like I did for Real Estate Connect New York City back in January.
Here’s the rules:
1) Leave a comment below. It doesn’t have to be all deep and profound. Sucking up won’t help (though personally I have no problem with it). Leave a real email address in the comment form so I can notify you if you win!
2) Two comments will be chosen at random, and each of those will win a free admission pass to Inman Connect SF held Aug 5 ”“ 7, 2009 at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco.
3) ONE entry per person. You’re welcome to comment all you like, but only your first comment will be entered in the drawing.
4) If you win and can’t use it, you’re welcome to GIVE the pass to anyone you like, however you see fit. GIVE folks. I’m giving them away, so be cool and don’t put these things up on eBay. Let’s all pay it forward here.
5) This is important! If you have already registered, you CAN NOT get a refund if you win. Sorry those are Inman’s rules. BUT, if you’ve already registered and you win here, you can apply the pass to next years Connect SF. Personally, I hope someone who wants to go this year but needs a pass ends up winning. And next year I may be kicking myself for not saving one of these”¦
6) The winners also get to make the ultimate fashion statement at Connect. Each winner gets a free Phoenix Real Estate Guy t-shirt (like this) and you HAVE to wear it for one day at Connect. Trust me, crowds will flock to you clamoring for a glimpse of this amazing shirt.
7) Unless someone steps up to the plate (hey, it happened last year! Contact me if you want to sponsor some travel!) you are on your own for travel, lodging and expenses. This is only an admission pass (current price of a pass is $939. But see below for a smoking discount”¦).
8 ) If you know you can’t attend, please don’t enter.
9) Winners have to buy me a drink at some after-party. Trust me, there will be ample opportunity.
10) Entries will close on Tuesday, July 7 at 8:00pm Pacific Time. The winners will be drawn and announced after that, as quickly as I can video and upload the drawing results.
Real Estate Bar Camp San Francisco II is on August 4!
If you win, or are planning to attend Connect SF, you’d be insane not go a day early and catch the RE Bar Camp. The whole “REBC movement” started right in San Francisco last year. It is well worth attending.
Smoking hot discount if you don’t win:
You can still get a 50+% discount on registration through Phoenix Real Estate Guy. Go to this page, and enter the code PhoenixREGuy when prompted. As far as I know, this is the last remaining registration discount. Inman is a great conference, but why pay full price? (full disclosure: this is an affiliate program. I get a small payment if you use this code. Believe me, it’s nowhere close to what you’ll save.)
So get with it and leave a comment already!