What is up with the new Zillow changes? We’ll see… the link provided to the Zillow blog is equally cryptic. Drew Meyers provides far more insight on his blog, including these teasers as the “primary features” Zillow is adding:
- Zillow Home Q&A – Home Q&A gives anyone the ability “ask a question” or “answer a question” about any home listed on Zillow.
- Free Profile Pages – Agents, homeowners and buyers can create free profile pages with photos, narratives and contact information.
- Tell the Community It’s For Sale – Anyone can now indicate whether a home is for sale and at what price.
- Unlimited Photo Posting – Anyone can now add photos to any home’s Web page.
- Zillow EZ Ads – EZ Ads are a self-service, low-cost and geographically-targeted way for agents, other professionals and home sellers to buy ads on Zillow map pages for specific ZIP code searches.
Leave it to those crafty folks at Zillow to get the blogiverse to do their marketing…